ABTR 012 : How to have your business completely booked out a year in advance with Deonne Coggan
How would you like to have your business completely booked out a year in advance? Heck, I know I sure would!
Todays guest can’t take on more business even if she wanted to – good problem to have huh!
Deonne Coggan is the Founder of Dee4Dogs, a mobile dog grooming business. Deonne (Dee) came from a PR, advertising and marking background working for some of the largest and most respected agencies in Australia.
Deonne shares with us her no cost (that’s right I said NO COST) marketing strategies that she used to build her booming business.
We talk in depth about Dee’s custom built pet grooming vans. They look like something out of Pimp My Ride, seriously AEWESOME!
Then we go into detail of how Dee has franchised her business and is now ready to scale the business across Australia over the next few years.
Oh yeah this episode is jammed packed of entrepreneurial goodness!
Gold Nuggets (AKA – Key Learnings) from this episode
- Marketing is all about finding out where you customers are and getting in front of them.
- Word of mouth referral is a service business’s best marketing strategy.
- If you are great at what you do don’t be afraid to discount or even give away your service to get your business going – people need to experience what you do, not just read about it!
- If you want to scale your business fast using other peoples money set up a franchise.
- When building a franchise you as the founder needs to do the work, as nobody knows your business like you do.
- Build your business at the pace that suits you, not the pace of others.
- When you know something is right trust your intuition and take the plunge.
- Things often show up when you need them most.
- If you do something you love you’ll never work a day in your life.
Links and Resources mentioned in the show
Thank for listening
Thanks for listening to the show. I hope you found it valuable. If you did, I’d really appreciate it if you would leave a review on iTunes, as it will help our rankings and allow me to help more people to grow businesses that rocks!
It would also be awesome if you share this episode using the social media buttons at the bottom of the post.
If you haven’t already make sure you subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates.
I want to make this show the best it can be so if you have any tips or suggestion of how I could make the show better or anything that you’d like to hear on the show please leave a comment below. I read every single one.
If you want to email me I’d love to hear from you [email protected]