ABTR 014 : Building & selling two businesses by the age of 24 with Clint Salter
In most episodes we generally drill down on just one or two topics. Well, not in this episode, we cover tons of ground. I’m talking everything from work ethic to productivity to mentors and coaches to marketing to morning rituals to online programs and more!
As you’ll hear Clint is one savvy entrepreneur and a very passionate energetic guy. Clint has invested huge amounts of time and money on his business and personal development so it’s easy to see why he is so successful. The thing I like most about Clint is he’s open, honest and is keen to share what he’s learned.
Enjoy the show!
Gold Nuggets (AKA – Key Learnings) from this episode
- Build a strong work ethic – if its worth doing it’s worth doing properly .
- No matter how much talent you have you need to be willing to do the work.
- When looking for mentor get specific with what you want to know then search for someone who is the master in that area.
- Invest in your personal and business education.
- Don’t look sideways – FOCUS.
- Plan your next year in November the year before, before you take a break and while you are still in the groove.
- Wake up early and start your day with meditation and visualisation.
- Take 100% responsibility for your life – own it!
- Know who you are, your identity. You are not your business!
- Marketing is as important to a business as oxygen is to a human being.
Links and Resources mentioned in the show
Thank for listening
Thanks for listening to the show. I hope you found it valuable. If you did, I’d really appreciate it if you would leave a review on iTunes, as it will help our rankings and allow me to help more people to grow businesses that rocks!
It would also be awesome if you share this episode using the social media buttons at the bottom of the post.
If you haven’t already make sure you subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates.
I want to make this show the best it can be so if you have any tips or suggestion of how I could make the show better or anything that you’d like to hear on the show please leave a comment below. I read every single one.
If you want to email me I’d love to hear from you [email protected]